Monday, September 27, 2010

Board Update

Good Evening:

If you have any friends or neighbors who would like to start receiving my weekly e-mail updates please let me know and I will be sure to add them to my e-mail list. Or if they like they can sign up on the homepage of my website at www.danlangshaw.com.


LAST WEEK IN YOUR SCHOOL BOARD

On September 23rd, I held my Monthly Constituent Coffee at the French Quarter Café. I just wanted to thank those who stopped by to give me their feedback. I hold these monthly coffees in order to stay in touch with fellow residents and listen to their feedback. There is no appointment necessary. Simply stop by and talk to me. I will keep you posted when my next monthly coffee in October will be.

I have a new board cell phone number which is 440-596-0078. Please call this number if you have any school board or district matters you need to discuss with me. I can now be reached 24/7 both by phone and email.

THIS WEEK IN YOUR SCHOOL BOARD

This week there is my Monthly Constituent Coffee, and various other events.

Special School Board Meeting on September 28th at 6pm @ North Royalton Board of Education Office, 6579 Royalton Rd., North Royalton, OH 44133. The Board will be approving 2010-2011 appropriations and such other matters that may come before the Board.

City Recreation Board Meeting on September 28th at 5pm @ City Hall, 13834 Ridge Rd; North Royalton, OH 44133.

Financial Advisory Committee Meeting on September 29th at 7pm @ Board of Education Office, 6579 Royalton Rd; North Royalton, OH 44133.

North Royalton Educational Foundation Annual Spaghetti Dinner on October 1st from 4:30pm-7:00pm @ North Royalton Middle School Cafeteria, 14709 Ridge Road, North Royalton, OH 44133.
Tickets are sold ONLY at the door
•Adults - $8 (Over 12)
•Students - $5 (ages 7-12)
•Little Bear Meal - $2 (Under 7 years)
Entertainment will be provided by Middle School band & choir students. Proceeds support North Royalton School District students through mini grants awarded to teachers and staff at every building. For more information please contact Jackie Arendt @ 440-230-1567 or jaa36@case.edu

Rush for a Cause
Rush for a Cause is a Ohio non-profit organization (filing for 501(c)(3) status) created to provide community and financial support for seriously injured high school athletes. The campaign enlists other High School Varsity RB's to secure individual and corporate sponsors willing to pledge money for EACH YARD THEY RUSH, starting with the 2010 high school football season. As an alternative, donations are welcome. North Royalton High School RB Logan Pearce is collecting donations this season. Donation jars are at the concession stands at each home football game or you can contact Logan Pearce at 440-582-1806 or check out the organization’s website at www.rushforacause.org.

My Contact Info
If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to give me at call at 440-596-0078 or e-mail me at dan.langshaw@northroyaltonsd.org.

Have a Great Week!

Dan Langshaw
North Royalton School Board Member
440-785-4240
www.danlangshaw.com

“Putting Students First”

No comments:

Post a Comment