Saturday, December 18, 2010

Announcement

It is hard to believe we are only weeks away from the end of the year 2010 and that I have been serving on the North Royalton School Board for almost entire year now. It seems like so much longer than that. I must say this has been a great year and it is an honor to serve as a member of the School Board. I truly enjoy all your feedback and confidence in me as a leader. As you may know each January at the School Board’s Organizational Meeting the Board elects its’ President and Vice President for the year. After lots of positive feedback from constituents and much thought I would like to announce that I am running for Vice President of the North Royalton School Board. The year 2011 will be very challenging with the upcoming state budget and many other issues the district will face in the coming year. I believe it is important to step up as a leader and serve in the role of Vice President for the Board. On January 10th the Board will vote on its’ leadership positions. I will keep you posted if I do get elected by the Board to the Vice Presidency; I just thought it was important to share this news with you.

Dan Langshaw
North Royalton School Board Member
440-596-0078
www.danlangshaw.com

“Putting Students First”

No comments:

Post a Comment