Sunday, March 14, 2010

Monthly Coffee with Dan

If you are a constituent living in the North Royalton School District, you are
invited to attend my monthly constituent coffee. I hold these coffees in order to stay in touch with fellow residents and listen to their feedback. There is no appointment necessary. Simply stop by and talk to me.


The next coffee will be held on:

When: March 14, 2010

Time: 12pm-2pm

Where: French Quarter Cafe
5540 Wallings Rd.
North Royalton, OH 44133

If you have any questions, please contact me at 440-785-4240 or email me at dan.langshaw@northroyaltonsd.org


If you have specific questions about the district or for our Superintendent Ed Vittardi then please come to a School Community Exchange Night for Education Meeting instead of my Monthly Coffees. SCENE meetings are designed to allow the community a chance to ask questions and to get specific answers regarding the district in a large group setting. My Monthly Coffees are for listening to residents on a one-on-one bases and not for a large Q & A session in which the SCENE is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment